1. I am hopeless I keep things in a safe place , and I forget them. For example I have misplaced a 75$ Fossil coupon. Yes, as I said – no hope!
2. I stress out on doing things so much and plan it in my head in such great detail that when the time comes to actually do the planned things, my energy is already drained out and I feel like I am doing it all over again. Yes, again, no hope!
3. I crave for Dark Chocolate in the middle of a day and say it aloud in a meeting when people are discussing serious issues like “How to solve redundancy issues”.
4. If I get up early I waste so much time in doing useless stuff ( read cleaning house, trying out multiple outfits! ) that no matter when I get up, I reach office, you guessed it, late!
5. If Mr Murphy has some mercy on me and by some heavenly miracle I reach office early, I procrastinate so much on starting my work that I end up wasting the entire morning, thus coming early to office is of no use. See I told you.
6. Now before you start banging your head, I have one more thing. The day I slog in the kitchen and dish out something edible food and I have some left overs, I pack my lunch box. I keep it pretty in the refrigerator and sleep with a smile on my face. Come the next morning I reach office and the lunch box is still sitting in my refrigerator. Yes I forget it every-single-time!
Ohh you want one more secret right?
7. Again when them, stars are perfectly aligned and with some godly power I remember getting the lunch box ( Insert 50 sticky notes around the house and a reminder on my phone saying “Take Lunch” ) , that day we have a Team Lunch!
and that my friends tells me that all hope is lost and yours truly can never be the perfect self that she aspires to be Holy Behold!