Remember the times when we used to write “Thought for the day” on the blackboard?
1. Early to bed early to rise!
2. Procrastination is the thief of time.
3. As you sow , so shall you reap.
4. Be the change , you want to see.
5. Smile, it costs nothing.
6. Happy are those who expect nothing; they won’t be disappointed
We were taught these everyday, but the actual value I realize only today. Today, when I think about them I think, these are the small things with which I can lead a happy life.
These were taught to me in school and it took me 30 years to understand the actual value of these pearls of wisdom.
Simple yet true and deep. Go read them again, think about them, linger on , I am still contemplating!